Monday, March 30, 2009

The Sunday Where Nothing Happened


This last Sunday was one of those rare days where both The Husband and I had the day off together, and because I worked a half day on Saturday it feels like I had the whole weekend off. You'd think it'd be a nice chunk of time, but I just came to realize that I'm probably the most boring person alive. Seriously. My Dad came and stayed with us on Saturday into Sunday, and we literally had nothing to do. We went to Wal*Mart, The Husband cooked dinner, and all we did is watch movies and play games. Don't get me wrong, I had a lot of fun... I love when my Dad comes over to stay... I just feel so bad that we can't think of anything beyond parking our butts in front of the TV. It makes me want to take up an interesting hobby, but really that just takes too much work.

I am seriously a boring person, it's embarrassing.

What's funny is that there was plenty of opportunity to not be boring, and I'm so boring (lazy) I couldn't even do anything about it. Noob and Mrs. Noob invite us over for dinner, we turn them down. My Dad hangs out and we could do something interesting, we don't. The Husband's work calls because he needs to do some quick, urgent training, he says no. I go to find new music to listen to, but I hate it all. Tried to find a good movie, but all that we had available I'd seen a thousand times or didn't want to see at all.

Please tell me I'm not one of those people who has become boring and lazy... I swore I'd never be that person. What happened?

I'm blaming it on winter. Stupid winter. I hate you like I hate Nicholas Cage.

1 comments on "The Sunday Where Nothing Happened"

Unknown on March 30, 2009 at 8:05 AM said...

i'm the same as you to be honest.

I normally just park my butt in chair and surf the channels or the net, or on xbox when there could be other stuff to do. I don't consider myself boring though, just lazy lol

If you want add me on xbox, my gamertag is WMD Supernova. :D

 

Xbox Maven Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez