Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Have to Wait HOW LONG??


So Valve has finally announced that it's L4D DLC (nicknamed "Survival Pack" by somebody) will be released on April 21st.

April 21st.

Are you kidding me? I don't think I can wait that long. Though I do think I get major credit for assuming that in and around April 21st was going to be when the DLC would be released.

I'm dying (pun not really, but kind-of, sort-of intended) to play "Survival Mode." It sounds like profanity-laden, un-winable frustrating fun.

Personally, I think this event calls for a ticker of some sort:

On a somewhat related note, TickerFactory.com needs more zombie-related ticker themes. I'm just saying.

1 comments on "I Have to Wait HOW LONG??"

Unknown on March 25, 2009 at 7:33 AM said...

tickers only serve to remind you of how long there is to wait.

I prefer the other style which says you only have so many days to wait instead of showing you the major length of time there is.

 

Xbox Maven Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez