Thursday, March 26, 2009

Um... Excuse Me...


This last Sunday was a beautiful day... It was kind of cloudy and overcast with a light breeze, but it was 42 degrees, which might as well be a heat wave around here. I heard a very loud robin in the morning, and there is a lot of bare ground... Ok, it was brown, bare ground... But still, it's bare ground. Anyway, it really felt like spring was on its way.

However, when I came out of the shower and looked out the window, I saw this:

And this:
All I have to say is... WTF? Enough with the snow, already. And it's in the 40s! It's not supposed to snow when it's in the 40s!

I am so over winter. If spring won't come, I'll inject spring into winter:

0 comments on "Um... Excuse Me..."

 

Xbox Maven Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez